Polysulphide sealants for joint
We are Dealing in Noida,Delhi,Haryana, Chandigarh, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir
Sika PU Sealant
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Piece
|Surface Of Application||Plastic|
Cico Sealant T680
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Curing Time||7 days|
|Packaging Size||4 kg|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Manufactured By||CICO Technologies Ltd.|
|Minimum Joint Depth||8mm|
|Maximum Joint Width||40mm|
|Pot Life||3 to 5 hours|
|Service Temperature||Max 80 deg C|
|Hardness||20 to 25 Shore A|
- Polysulphide gun grade is a gun-applied, non-sag type for vertical joints.
- CICO Seal T 680 Polysulphide pour grade is for horizontal movement joints.
- When two packs are mixed, i.e. Polysulphide resin (Pack-A) with curing agent (Pack-B), it forms a tough, flexible, durable rubber like material with strong adhesive properties on most building substrates and joints.
- Long lasting elasticity
- High movement capability
- Excellent adhesion to many substances
- Good AFT fuel and chemical resistance
- No sag with gun grade
- Easy to pour on horizontal joints with pour grade
- It is used to form long lasting weather resistant and waterproof seals in joints subject to regular movement or permanent deformation.
- Gun grade is exclusively used in water retaining structure, under passes, tunnels, basements, precast concrete elements, bridges etc.
- Pouring Grade is used in runways, subways and rigid pavements or in horizontal movement joints.
Choksey Techseal RDL 941
|Brand||Choksey Chemicals Pvt Ltd|
|Shelf Life||9 months|
|Curing Time||1 to 8 weeks,depending on temperature|
|Packaging Size||1 kg,4 kg,6.5 kg|
|Grade Standard||Gun Grade, Pour Grade|
- Techseal RDL 940/941 are two component sealant based on Thiokol - Polysulphide liquid elastomer.
- It consists of a base compound and accelerator (Curing Agent).
- When the two components are mixed together prior to application, a chemical reaction is initiated which cures instantly to a firm, flexible rubber like seal with excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, wood, glass, acrylic and PVC plastics.
- It is capable of withstanding repeated extension, compression & cyclic movements without the loss of adhesion and resists deterioration by weathering, sunlight, ozone, water, salt, oils and fuels.
- It is far superior to all the conventional joint sealing material like bitumen, mastics, metallic channels and expansion sheets.
- RDL-940 (Gun Grade) is a non-sag material used for sealing of horizontal, vertical & ceiling joints.
- RDL-941 (Pour Grade) is a pourable & self leveling material used for sealing of horizontal joints only.
Features / Advantages:
- Cures at ambient temperatures to a tough, elastic and flexible rubber like material
- Bonds strongly to most of the building materials with the use of recommended primers
- Durable, remains unaffected by UV rays, ozone and weathering conditions
- Resistant to water, salt water, 10% dil. acids except nitric acids, alkalis, most of the common chemicals, vegetable, lubricating oils and fuels
- Performs well in a temperature ranging from -20 to 80 deg C
- Slip resistant (sag) can be applied in horizontal joints
- Movement capability - Provides satisfactory hermetic sealing of the joint subjected to expansion, contraction, vibration and cyclic movement within the following limits - Movement joints up to +/- 25% of the width.
- Slip resistant (non-sag) can be applied in vertical & ceiling g joints
- Self leveling, after pouring in horizontal joint levels itself
- Resilient. Recovers the original width after expansion & contraction without loosing the surface bond
- Excellent reparability property
- It can be over coated by waterproofing compounds
- Sealant will not cause staining to concrete masonry or stones
ShaliSeal PS PG
|Packaging Size||20 Kg|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Supreme Backer Rod
|Material||Polyurethane / LDPE|
|Size||6 to 60mm|
|Brand||DR SEAL INDIA|
The circular profile of rods ensures stronger bonding of sealant with masonry, aluminium of other substrates & hekps to maintain desired thickness of sealant at the joint's center.
It does not allow sealant wastage through seepage.
It does not bond with cold applied sealants & allows unrestained expansion & contraction of sealant.
It eliminates bubbling of sealant due to its closed cells.
Precast panel joints, expansion joints, popping joints, glazing joints, isolation joints, control joints, contraction joints and dynamic joints in masonry etc.
- Delivery Time: same day
- Packaging Details: roll
Dr.seal Pu Sealants
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Piece
|Application Industry||Weatherproofing, Joint filling, Construction|
|Surface Of Application||Metal, Plastic|
PU Sealant is a one-part, elastomer sealant based on urethane which cures at room temperature. It is mainly used in applications relating to assembling and sealing. For these applications, the product is referred to as adhesive sealant or polyurethane adhesive sealant.