Sealants & Adhesives
Leading Wholesale Trader of choksey techseal rdl 941 from Ghaziabad.
Choksey Techseal RDL 941
Product Price: Rs 210 / KgGet Best Price
|Brand||Choksey Chemicals Pvt Ltd|
|Shelf Life||9 months|
|Curing Time||1 to 8 weeks,depending on temperature|
|Packaging Size||1 kg,4 kg,6.5 kg|
|Grade Standard||Gun Grade, Pour Grade|
- Techseal RDL 940/941 are two component sealant based on Thiokol - Polysulphide liquid elastomer.
- It consists of a base compound and accelerator (Curing Agent).
- When the two components are mixed together prior to application, a chemical reaction is initiated which cures instantly to a firm, flexible rubber like seal with excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, wood, glass, acrylic and PVC plastics.
- It is capable of withstanding repeated extension, compression & cyclic movements without the loss of adhesion and resists deterioration by weathering, sunlight, ozone, water, salt, oils and fuels.
- It is far superior to all the conventional joint sealing material like bitumen, mastics, metallic channels and expansion sheets.
- RDL-940 (Gun Grade) is a non-sag material used for sealing of horizontal, vertical & ceiling joints.
- RDL-941 (Pour Grade) is a pourable & self leveling material used for sealing of horizontal joints only.
Features / Advantages:
- Cures at ambient temperatures to a tough, elastic and flexible rubber like material
- Bonds strongly to most of the building materials with the use of recommended primers
- Durable, remains unaffected by UV rays, ozone and weathering conditions
- Resistant to water, salt water, 10% dil. acids except nitric acids, alkalis, most of the common chemicals, vegetable, lubricating oils and fuels
- Performs well in a temperature ranging from -20 to 80 deg C
- Slip resistant (sag) can be applied in horizontal joints
- Movement capability - Provides satisfactory hermetic sealing of the joint subjected to expansion, contraction, vibration and cyclic movement within the following limits - Movement joints up to +/- 25% of the width.
- Slip resistant (non-sag) can be applied in vertical & ceiling g joints
- Self leveling, after pouring in horizontal joint levels itself
- Resilient. Recovers the original width after expansion & contraction without loosing the surface bond
- Excellent reparability property
- It can be over coated by waterproofing compounds
- Sealant will not cause staining to concrete masonry or stones
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback